Saturday, April 21, 2007

The Art of Teese Down Under

Queen of Burlesque, M.A.C Viva Glam spokesperson, and ex-Mrs Marilyn Manson (phew!) will attend Rosemount Australian Fashion Week (RAFW) in Sydney as part of her Lipteese World Tour. Ms. Von Teese will include a round of commercial appearances, followed by a special event due to take place on the first night of RAFW, Monday 30th April. The “Lipteese” show will make its Australian debut at an invitation-only event at the Foundation Hall in the Museum of Contemporary Art. Throughout the week, the fashion icon and author will also attend a select number of fashion shows as a Guest Fashion Editor of Harper’s Bazaar Australia. Says Dita about the MAC collaboration: “Through my Lipteese tour, I’m combining two of my passions – burlesque performance coupled with a commitment to spreading the word about the importance of HIV prevention. I’m thrilled that my work with M.A.C Cosmetics and The M.A.C AIDS Fund allows me to come to Australia to raise awareness in a provocative, attention-getting way.”

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home