Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Golden Globe: The Run down

Best just-out-of-bed hair: Zachary Quinto
Biggest double chin: Alec Baldwin
Most impressive Come-n-get-me look: John Stamos
Most glittery bum: Beyoncee
Most handsome bow tie: Clint Eastwood
Most handsome couple: Mary J Blige and Justin Timberlake
Biggest 70’s net curtain disaster: Cameron Diaz
Biggest dress-sense surprise: Kiefer Sutherland
Most alarming We’re-filing-for-a-divorce couple: Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie
Coolest oldie-but-goldie: James Woods
Most solid couple: Warren Beaty and Anette Benning
Hippest Yo-brotha! MTV statement: Jermaine Crawford
Most appalling expression (again): Paris Hilton
Most worn-out toupe: Donald Trumph


Right: Oldie-but-goldie James Woods

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
I have just passed on your website,
I wrote you this message, because I have myself a blog. The objective is that people send me their picture(s) with the clothes they intend to wear today or the next few days. And this to find out how is the fashion for people like you and me and by people from all over the world. I live in Singapore and here, fashion has a big importance, there’s a mix of cultures. It gives a colorful city… Anyway!
I think it’s great to share, to see how people match their clothes and accessories together. Anyway maybe I’m dreaming a little bit but who doesn’t intend anything, doesn’t get anything.

If you know anyone interested, it’d be great to talk about it, if yourself you find the idea interesting, of course!

My blog : http://your-fashion.skynetblogs.be

Thank you in advance

Have a nice day

Marie

3:30 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alec Baldwin having the biggest double chin? Hey! That’s absolutely surprising. Are you serious?

11:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home