Monday, February 06, 2006

Sass & Bide Fall 2006

"...Just when she thought she was safe, coz she'd already got herself a few pieces from the 'Pyrotechnic Tuesday' collection. Just then, when she felt that those Misfit jeans would be doing OK for a few more weeks... THEN it was time to get hit really hard with another Oh-my-God-I-need-that!!-experience. It was the kind of fearful, merciless sensation that would creep up on her sometimes; overwhelm her, haunt her, completely take her off in the most ludicrous direction. She recognised the symptoms by now, and realised she'd be stuck with this reaction for the rest of her life..."

Guys, you just have to imagine the forewords written by Sarah-Jane Clarke and Heidi Middleton here... We could publish the end to this tacky trash-novel, but fear we'd be snapped up by a desperate publicist in no time. No, let's just leave it at this. All we can say is; we look forward to seeing these pieces soon - in our wardrobe.

3 Comments:

Blogger Fashion Style Chic said...

Oh, those are lovely! I still need those sass & bide misfit jeans :)

4:52 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi sass and bide... im doing an assignment on contempory designers and i have chosen to do you guys, i was just wondering if you would be able to tell me the factors of your sucess and your influence of current trends? it would help me alot thanks.

3:43 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember the words spoken by Sass & Bide "Do not be too pretty"! Gee... I just want to know where I can get some of those leather leg warmer/footless leg accessories worn at the Pyrotechnic Tuesday show, then my pair of black heels won't look too pretty but amazingly pretty...

11:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home