Friday, January 20, 2006

Gorgeous On The Runway (And the Clothes Were Nice Too)

Never mind Posh' appearance in a Roberto Cavalli gown a-la-drop-dead-gorgeous-thigh-high-split-up-the-leg...we've seen Posh (and Roberto Cavalli-dresses) featured like that so often now, that they're almost becoming caricatures of themselves. No, let's concentrate on the gorgeous guys, sorry clothes, shown in Milan. In our opinion, Burberry Prorsum presented the most attractive collection of the lot. Wiry looking men were sent out in figure hugging outfits, showing the double-breasted dinner jacket a 'fashion slave statement' this year. Skinny trousers, woolly jumpers and stripy preppy high school sweaters were outfits we drooled over. Oh, and while we're at it, take a look at John Ray's work for Gucci: Yay or nay? Hmmmh... we're puzzled - but definitely warming up...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bring it on... I can't get sick of seeing the slim cuts and sexy looks from that show.

2:11 pm  
Blogger Britta said...

Burberry Prorsum har verkligen lyckats, I must say. Både på och dam- och herrsidan. Jag är full av beundran och habegär, men har tom plånbok. Suck...

4:43 am  
Blogger Lynne@Oberon said...

Hmmm ... I think I say nay. I have never liked sheer shirts on men and I'm not sure that ruffles will be taken up with a loud cheer by most blokes. I could be wrong though - I never thought the day would come when there would be embroidery on men's shirts, and look at how wrong that was!

1:23 pm  
Blogger Petra said...

Tania: yes, it's kinda fun to look at the guys too!

Britta: I know, visst har de nastan alltid fina saker! Men man glommer nastan bort hur roligt det ar att kolla in herrkladerna.

Surfing Sree: The more I've had a look at Gucci's men collection, the more I like it. I particularly like the fact that the guys look so ordinary.

1:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home