Sunday, September 18, 2005

After Shopping at The Establishment

To start this new, regular feature, we’ve decided to go to the Establishment. This is one of Sydney’s most well visited, up-market bars, located just a stroll from Wynyard train station. We absolutely love this place coz it’s big and spacious, and perfect for all tired shopaholics to seat themselves in one of the comfy couches. Come early though, it gets crowded after 7pm. Here you’re likely to meet anyone from Jenny-from-next-door to Nicole Kidman, but if you’re after more interesting behind-the-scenes-people then you’re better off upstairs in the Hemesphere bar.
What: The Establishment/Hemesphere bar
Where: 252 George Street, Sydney, NSW 2000
When: 6pm+. On Fridays it gets very busy, so try somewhere else if you’re after a relaxing drink after your shopping tour.
Dress code: City slick coolchiq – anything from jeans and high heels to fancy party frocks.

10 Comments:

Blogger Ablund said...

It's getting cold here, when can I come and visit? :-) And I would love a drink as well...

6:33 pm  
Blogger coolchiq said...

Ah vad ROLIGT det skulle vara! Nu (och fram till mars) ar den perfekta tiden att aka till Australien. Varen ar precis har och det ar ljuvligt! Kom garna pa besok, det skulle vara sa kul!

7:41 pm  
Blogger DigitalCamera said...

Wow, I was just messing around and found your page!
Very nice.
If you are interested, go see my holiday shopping related site.
It isnt anything fancy but you might still find something of interest.

1:10 pm  
Blogger Askinstoo said...

Nice Blog!!!   I thought I'd tell you about a site that will let give you places where
you can make extra cash! I made over $800 last month. Not bad for not doing much. Just put in your
zip code and up will pop up a list of places that are available. I live in a small area and found quite
a few. MAKE MONEY NOW

1:24 pm  
Anonymous lady fancy dress said...

Hi coolchiq, your post on After Shopping at The Establishment was a catchy read, i spent a good half hour scanning through it all. If you would like to view your opinions on fancy dress for little girl please feel free to add a post onto my blogspot. Thanks

3:14 pm  
Anonymous christmas fancy dress said...

coolchiq, stumbled upon your site accidently but it was such a fascinating read i was hooked for a good half hour. I'm currently trying to rekindle my blog on christmas fancy dress but i feel my first few posts may have deterred people from responding. If you could post one for me, I feel it would help me collect information about christmas fancy dress. Thanks again for the great read!

6:23 pm  
Anonymous boy fancy dress said...

Hi coolchiq, your post on After Shopping at The Establishment was a catchy read, i spent a good half hour scanning through it all. If you would like to view your opinions on boy fancy dress please feel free to add a post onto my blogspot. Thanks

11:23 am  
Anonymous fancy dress for little girl said...

Hi,

Thought i'd just leave a comment here to let you know that your blog left me with a few thoughts in my head.

If you ever get the chance and feel you could add some thought provoking wisdom on the topic of Fancy Dress or lady fancy dress then please feel free to post a reply on my blog.

Thanks again.

1:12 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get your site heard in our guide and directory
Make us your homepage and read the daily updated articles.

4:07 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

8:15 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home