Sunday, February 19, 2006

Another One Bites the Dust

Despite the fact that Mary Kate Olsen was listed on Blackwell's Worst Dressed-list, her work with twin sis Ashley hasn't put a stop to her aspiration. Pale looking they arrived to Sydney yesterday for the launch of their fashion labels Boho Fever and To Dye For. This is a fashion line primarily targeted at Sydney's "tweens", but has got tremendous attention sadly enough. Along with the Olsen's sisters, we can only expect to see these kinds of career moves over and over again. Just look at J Lo, P.Diddy, Gwen, Posh Beckham, and Liz Hurley to name a few. We've all heard of the Bird flue and the Mad cow disease. Well, this is the much-feared I've-no-talent-but-I'm-going-into-fashion-design plague.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure they'll do a great job :-) they have a killer sense of style!

3:10 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure they'll do great :-) they have a killer sense of style!

3:11 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Mary-Kate. It must suck to be the ugly twin.

9:32 am  
Blogger Lynne@Oberon said...

As a mother of daughters, these girl's clothes really concern me. For god's sake they make high-heels for 10 year-old. I don't want to be a stuffy old fuddy duddy Mum, but that's not on. I won't have my daughters poncing around like they are some sort of Hollywood divas. Rant over :)

9:46 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think mary-kate & ashley have a gr8 sense of style n will rock the fashion world with ashley's cool vintage dresses n mary-kate's boho chic, Way 2 go girlz!!!

6:19 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who's more stylish though?
Mary-kate or ashley???
I think Ashley but my m8 thinks Mary-kate!!!

7:05 am  
Blogger Léonie Mizée said...

No no .. I don't agree, I love the twins style! But that's me heah.

12:12 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Their trash sells at Wal-Mart. End of discussion.

6:14 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've seen some of their handbags -- novelty purses shaped like Starbucks latte cups.

3:41 pm  
Blogger Petra said...

So there you go - Starbucks latte cups. Isn't that insulting enough? These girls simply do not belong in the fashion business.

4:48 pm  
Blogger jean thief said...

The boho look is out out out.

12:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home