Sunday, January 23, 2005

14 Ways to talk the Lingo

For any coolchiq, the justifications for shopping are endless. But sometimes we need to reveal to the unfortunate non-coolchiqs what the life of a coolchiq is actually about. Often we have found ourselves in situations where we’d have to justify the purchases infront of others. Totally unfair of course, but we don’t want to end up in awkward situations. The key to this is preparation, chiqs! When in Rome, do as the Romans do. In other words, tell them what they want to hear…
- To the miser husband: I’ll also get some lingerie. Just for you darling….
- To the square economist: If I don’t maintain the turnover in my wardrobe, the asset value will decrease…
- To the busy bank Manager: It’ll turn my wages up and increase the bank’s revenue…
- To the big boss: It would be good to promote the company image at the conference next week. So I’ll just expense it…
- To the IT manager: But Julien McDonald makes the best bags to protect your computer equipment…
- To the florist: I really needed something to match this dress….
- To the envious friend: I have been so down lately, I needed to chear myself up…
- To the concerned mother: You too looked really amazing in the 60’s. You’re my fashion hero…
- To the confused father: What’s a tortoise? You know what a turtle is..? Same thing…
- To the little sister: I’ll lend you this oufit! Honest…
- To the teenage, money conscious son: I’ll increase your pocket money soon…
- For the soon-to-go-on-holiday-couple: I need these strappy sandals to stay cool…
- For the On-holiday-couple: I didn’t bring that dress which would have been perfect tonight….
- To the doctor: Doctor, I don't feel well. And retail therapy is the only answer...

5 Comments:

Blogger Petra said...

Låter rent ut sagt anstötligt. Men hon kanske skulle på maskerad...?

2:18 am  
Blogger Michael A. Lowry said...

I guess I'm the only one who caught the Blade Runner allusion.

11:56 am  
Blogger Petra said...

Well done! Yes, it was sort of well camouflaged in this context!

4:16 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It pretty much covers Replica related stuff.

8:58 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

site is www.christmas-mall-online.com

6:31 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home