Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Mercedes Australian Fashion Week - MAFW















Camilla and Marc
, Akira Isogawa, Nicola Finetti, World, FashionAssassin, Zambesi....MAFW’s show list is full of designer names, whose work we know by heart. With 14 days to go for Mercedes Australian Fashion Week 2006/2007, preparations are in full swing. Collections are brought in, invites are sent out, all the best models, stylists, and make up artists have set their agendas to fully booked for this week. Come next week and style enthusiasts all over the world will be gathered in Sydney, to witness the biggest annual fashion event in Asia pacific. If last year's event is anything to go by, we’ll be reporting from a week of exciting shows, talented designers, and totally mad fashion friends. So notebooks at the ready...
Images above from MAFW 2005/2006, Charlie Brown's Princess Charlotte show

2 Comments:

Blogger Gigi ♥ said...

Oh my God! it's a great web!, when I was on the net looking fashion.com I saw this page and I put the link!...so... Her I am... I love it!

Well, that will be my post. I hope that u post me too!



Love
Peace
Kisses


See ya!

10:12 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A silver dress! The world is listening... more silver clothes can only lead to more happiness all around.

5:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home