Friday, February 04, 2005

DIY - Design It Yourself

Design your own Longchamp bag - Yes, highly recommended for any fashionista that can’t get enough of an endless amount of colours and styles in the bag business! We get to pick a style of choice, size, colour combination, handle strap, golden/silver accessories, and whether we want to have our initials embossed on the bag. We got so fond of this activity that we had to do it 5 times... And every time the results were just as amazing. But we need your support now, coolchiqs out there! What’s the best way to explain to your man, the credit card bill for 5 Longchamp bags delivered all in one go? Ehh, well...

8 Comments:

Blogger Åsa said...

I think I might get that lovely Ted Baker handbag tommorrow, since I know have thougth about it and still want it I think I deserve it :-)! I post a photo on it on my blog later on :-) Have a nice weekend darling!

4:08 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is fantastic! what a great find...i think i now know what to get for myself for a birthday present ;)

sara
thebagblog.com

4:57 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It pretty much covers Replica related stuff.

3:14 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It pretty much covers Replica related stuff.

5:35 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

**handbag** offers at super low prices. I think you'll really appreciate

1:36 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Post more! lv handbag

5:38 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Longchamp bags are just fabulous! The color choices you can choose are endless. I will definitely be ordering one soon! Great blog by the way!

5:38 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've tried to do my own handbags, but still I think that I never could do something like Prada handbags! They are so gorgeous!

11:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home