Sunday, December 26, 2004

Jovovich-Hawk

I would love to get a closer look of the recently established fashion house that looks super stunning. Film actress/model Milla Jovovich and her best friend and partner in crime Carmen Hawk decided to throw some ideas together a year ago. The result is a modern version of the retro film-noir look, one that brings to mind a vamp in a creative sophisticated forties film star attitude. We're bound to see a lot of pencil skirts and delicate shirts, pin striped jackets with covered buttons and contrasting colours and patterns all mixed together in an interesting look. Everything is made by hand; a dress takes, on average, two days to stitch together. The stuff is available at Fred Segal in Los Angeles.

7 Comments:

Blogger Ella said...

I love that you mentioned millas line on your site I have been trying to find out where I could shop to get her clothes other than in Fred Segal in L.A. and I really like her designs it's cool to see that i'm not totally alone in thinking that she rocks

10:04 am  
Blogger Jack Naka said...

Just thought i would say hi from Japan. Doing some blog surfing and found your site. Im looking for some cool styles of fashion island for my own blog. Theres some really amazing blogs about. if you have time check out my site you will find information on fashion island. Well when i get my blog running hope you come and check it out.

2:05 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

8:58 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

replica backpacks, handbags, wallets, jewelry, and all kinds of really neat

6:30 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get your site heard in our e mail directory
Make us your homepage and read the daily updated articles.

4:10 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Milla Jovovich Official Russian Web Site
http://www.millaj.com.ru/

2:57 am  
Blogger Fashion Forward .... said...

I was searching the web for the line and I found it at satineboutique.com . They had some really cute dresses kinda baby doll and kinds 60's insoired stuff. Check it out !!!

7:59 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home